WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
When you use the Website, we may collect (i) personal information (data that personally identifies you), and (ii) aggregate information, concerning your use of the Website (e.g., device information, pages visited, etc.) (data that does not personally identify you).
The types of information we collect include:
• Information you provide to us. Information provided by contacting us through the Website or by email, including [your name, email address, and phone number.
• Automatically collected information. When you access the Website, some information such as IP address, browser and device type, access time location information, and webpage traffic is automatically collected in order to ensure the Website’s functionality.
• Third party sources. We may collect information from third parties to whom you have provided your information, and consented to the sale, rental or transfer thereof (e.g., social media).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION:
Your information is processed using primarily electronic means and is used, without limitation, to provide you with the following services:
• Marketing communications;
• Responding to requests for information;
• Customization of content; and
• Technical assistance.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH:
We may share your information with the following third parties:
• We may share your information with companies affiliated with Lissoni, including licensees and joint venture partners.
• We share your information with third party service providers that we retain to process your data in connection with the services provided on the Website (e.g., IT support or marketing communications). Such third parties are only permitted to use the information provided to them to perform their function and for no other purpose.
• We may, in our sole discretion, transfer, sell or assign users’ information collected on and through the Website to one or more affiliated or unaffiliated third parties or successors in interest in the event there is a change in the corporate structure of Lissoni, including, without limitation, by merger, consolidation, sale, liquidation, or transfer of substantial assets.
• We may disclose your information when required in order to comply with applicable law or legal process or to respond to a request from law enforcement authorities. We may also provide your information where necessary for the defense of legal claims or for fraud prevention purposes.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES:
We provide hyperlinks to third party websites only for the convenience of our users and it is not a recommendation that users access such third party websites. We do not guarantee the services or goods provided and sold by such third party websites. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY LISSONI, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY OR NONINFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL LISSONI BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR FOR ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON THIRD PARTY WEBSITES.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM AND/OR SHARED WITH SOCIAL MEDIA SITES:
When you access the Website through a third party social media site and/or application, we may access some of the information from your social media account, including name, email address, profile picture, location, friend list, posts and/or likes. Some aggregate information, such as content viewed on the social media site/application, may also be collected.
Some of the Website’s services are integrated with social sharing features, e.g., liking or sharing a product on a social media platform. Depending on the settings on your social media accounts, these activities may show up on your profile and be visible to your friends/followers and/or the public.
CHANGING, UPDATING OR REMOVING YOUR INFORMATION:
You may update, correct, block or remove your personal information at any time and free of charge by contacting us at email@example.com. For security purposes, we may ask that you identify yourself and the information you wish to access, change or delete, and we will comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. By removing some of your information, you may not be able to access some of the Website’s features. Despite requests for removal of information, we may keep some of your personal information if required by law and/or for recordkeeping purposes.
OPT-OUTING OF OUR NEWSLETTER AND EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS:
You may unsubscribe from any marketing communications by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” button included in all of our marketing communications or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RIGHTS OF CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS:
Pursuant to California Civil Code Sec. 1789.3, California resident users are entitled to know that they may file grievances and complaints with the California Department of Consumer Affairs, 400 R Street, STE 1080, Sacramento, CA 95814; or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210; or by email to email@example.com. For more information about protecting your privacy, you may wish to visit: www.ftc.gov.
If you are a resident of California, you may request that we not share your information with certain affiliates for marketing purposes, and/or you may inquire as to how we have shared your information with affiliates for marketing purposes. In connection with such request, we will identify the types of information shared and provide you with the names and addresses of the affiliates with whom the information was shared. If you would like to receive any such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do Not Track Signals
Our Website does not recognize Do Not Track signals. Some third parties may collect aggregate information about the users’ online activities over time and across websites while using the Website. While this information generally does not include personally identifiable information, certain processing activities that combine aggregate information with other information in possession of such third parties could result in the identification of users.
We do not sell products or services for purchase by children. If you are under 18 years old, you may use the Website only under the supervision of a parent or guardian. In accordance with the Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we do not knowingly collect, solicit or use personal information of children under the age of 13 provided without parental consent. Should we become aware that a user under the age of 13 has registered without verifiable parental consent, any such information will be deleted.